Tips and Tricks
- DO NOT START ANY NEW THREADS...That means do not "create a new topic", that means click on the REPLY button to post on this thread.
- If you have not already done so, PLEASE put your name in your signature line!
- One nice trick to keep informed...under the team name (THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE ROUND 23) you'll see a "Save" button, click it to add this thread to your favorites list. Then you have an easy way to find our team when you want to post something.
- Also, be prepared for a LOT of chatter the first week. I know this can feel overwhelming but I promise it will calm down in a week or two. A great tip to responding to many posts is opening two windows, one to read team posts and another to post to the team, this is much easier than trying to remember what everyone said and makes it easy to comment on several members' posts as you read them. Your goal the first week is to get to know a few people and get settled in.
- Please ADD the leaders AND your teammates as FRIENDS! We'll be working closely together over the next 12 weeks. By friending each other, our names will start showing up on your friend feed. Make sure you support your new teammates - read their blogs, visit their sparkpages. Make an effort to get to know each other, find things in common. This is YOUR support network for success! Make it a strong one!