BLC Wide Rules
1. Weigh-ins will always be on Wednesdays, the specific date that BLC round will start will be posted in the Sparks Training Team Thread.
2. Weigh-ins MUST be posted in your team thread by midnight in your time zone every Wednesday. The only exception is if you and your captain have discussed a late weigh-in beforehand. If you are going to miss a weigh-in (due to illness or travel, etc) NOTIFY your captain PRIOR to Wednesday!
3. Any member missing 2 unexcused Weigh-Ins in a row or a TOTAL of 3 unexcused weigh-ins in any one round will automatically move to FLOATER Status and may be ineligible for the next round of BLC. Members who FLOAT or QUIT during multiple rounds may be ineligible for placement in one or more rounds.
PLEASE Note : A Member moved to FLOATER status remains a floater for the remainder of the round.
4. Members MUST post a minimum of 3 days each week ON THEIR TEAM THREAD. Members who do not post the minimum of 3 DAYS PER WEEK, for two consecutive weeks may be moved to FLOATER status.
5. THE USE OF PROFANITY AND VULGARITY TOWARD ANOTHER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL FROM THE BLC CHALLENGES. ALSO, BULLYING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
And the most important rule of all ... MEET NEW PEOPLE, GET HEALTHY and HAVE FUN!
Ivory Falcon Team